Monday, March 17, 2008

Workin' It with Gratitude

Started my new job today, finally. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it: leaving my kids with someone else 5-6 days a week, seven if you count Sundays at church. So here are the great things about it: its easy to get to, money, I'm done at 2:30, money, independence, money. Obviously this is not my calling and the money is not very good, but we are NOT making it on what I "make" being unemployed.
Child support would be such a blessing, but I can do this; with the help of God and Church and family and friends of course. So thanks to Peggy and Imago and Barney and Janine and Charlotte and Mom and Steve and Dad and Grandma and Kerri and Aunt Judy and Robin and Shannon and Brother for the prayer, financial help, breakfasts at Rumpspankers, the ride to Sugar Pirate's surgery, great conversation, the Zoo membership and just general love and sweetness. Thanks to God for all of you. You have seriously carried me through these last few months.
Here's to solvency - cheers!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

He does provide what we need, exactly when we need it, doesn't He? It isn't always what we thought we needed of course.

Thank you for the encouraging comment on my blog. I like the name of your blog by the way.